Saturday, October 23, 2010

What Are You Up To?

 These past few days Jordan has been MIA (aka in Stillwater, OK for a football game) so I decided to have fun without him, hehe.  My book club is currently reading this lovely book, Memoirs of a Geisha.  I have only made it to chapter two but is is already fascinating.  I had no idea that it was actually based on a true story.  That makes the movie so much more interesting for me.  The movie is amazing if you have not seen it by the way.  I have also cleaned, read some of my scrapbooking books, I finally got out to my local scrapbook store yesturday, which was amazing! and I have also been out to eat twice.  Jordan would not be happy if he knew about that one!  Moose, Riley and I have just been hanging out at home, which seems to suit us just fine.  Which brings me to...   
 today, Saturday, I am going to be going to The Little Blue House for the first time!  It is a lovely little place here in North Texas where you can go and crop or take classes, hang out.  I was invited by a woman who bought something from me off craigslist, how funny is that.  She saw my supplies all over the living room floor and was so excited to meet a fellow scrapbooker.  I was too since I had not met any yet.  I am looking forward to it and can't wait to go.  Have a happy Saturday everyone!     

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fab weekend!! We are taking Brookie to her first Halloween party! :):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMYGOSH!!!! My fellow Nikki Sivils DT member Jennifer does classes there.... check it out!! http://thepinkroom.typepad.com/the_pink_room/2010/10/greatness.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great having you with us on Saturday. Thanks for the sweet plug here. We hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete