Sunday, October 17, 2010

When I Grow Up...

 I want to be a visual designer.  I have been thinking these last couple weeks about what I want to do with my life since it seems to be going SO STINKING SLOW!!  I have only been out of college for ten months, which is not very long, but gosh I thought I would be farther than I am by now.  I have had two jobs since them, both seemed very promising, and then they turned out not to be which is a let down.  I have been re-focusing this week and really thinking about where I truly want to be in five, ten years.  I have also decided that if all else fails, I would really like to be an accountant, so at least I have that going for me.

1 comment:

  1. I'll trade ya....lol...my life seems to be going in fast motion all the time! LOL! I loveeeeeeeeee the images! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete