Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Moose

 This is Moose, my hairless cat.  He is my most favorite thing in this world.  (except my husband of course!) We have now had him about six months and he has completely taken over our house.  He loves to cuddle and sleeps with me every night.  He is the biggest Mommy's boy I know.  He meows constantly until you give him what he wants and sometimes you have to guess what he wants.  He may want you to put more water in his bowl, clean his litter box before he will use it or even just put a blanket on him so he can cat nap.  He is one wild and crazy guy!  He once got into a package of catnip while I was not looking and when I found him he looked like a drug addict.  he had it all over his face!  It was hilarious!  We are getting a little girl hair less cat the middle of this month and we are so excited for Moose to have a friend.  We have not decided what to name her but I'll let you know.  ; ) 

2 comments:

  1. I think the name of the new kitty should be Caribou.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tooooooooooooooo cute! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete